Not for Profit Law are running a series of workshops and webinars for small to medium sized not for profits. Topics include:
- Social media and the law for not-for-profits - Thursday 26 April (webinar)
- #NotYouToo - Protecting your volunteers and organisation from unlawful workplace behaviours - Tuesday 22 May (webinar)
Past webinars are also available and can be booked via their website for:
- Privacy Law and the New Data Breach Requirements - Access the webinar here.
- Getting Started: essential viewing for those wanting to start a not-for-profit in 2018! Access the webinar here.
- Top legal issues for board members! Access the webinar here.