About the program
The Emerge Leadership Program is delivered by the Renewed Careers group. It runs over 3 workshops held in Geelong (July 19, July 26 and August 3) engaging a variety of proven and experienced influencers as speakers and mentors, using a strength based approach.The program is focused on creating awareness of leadership trends, challenges and recognised practices, ensuring new skillsets are understood and engrained for continued everyday use, through support and mentoring. Sessions are customised to the participants’ needs and skillsets and naturally builds momentum based on each individual’s leadership capacity across the course.
- Build knowledge of industry trends, opportunities and challenges within the volunteering and not for profit sector
- Develop strategies and practices to enable influential leadership for volunteer managers
- Build skills to manage influence, change and behavioural practises in volunteer programs
- Develop strategies to ensure you achieve internal organisational awareness and influence of the importance of your volunteering programs
- Develop strategic tools and practices to measure and leverage ongoing impact
To find out more access this flyer or contact Volunteering Geelong on 52211377.
Sponsored by Geelong Community Foundation and Barwon Health Foundation