Financial Capability Program
Let Volunteering Geelong support you in better managing your money
Volunteering Geelong in collaboration with Geelong Community Foundation and Give Where You Live is delivering the Financial Capability program.
This is a free service.
Under the guidance of volunteers who have been trained in financial literacy support, participants learn how to:
- Build financial knowledge
- Set financial goals
- Create a budget
- Review their income and expenses
- Improve management of bills
- Use different ways to save money
In addition, the program provides financial mentoring and guidance on where to go for further assistance.
- Phone: 03 52211377 during business hours or
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org