Become a Volunteer
Become one of the thousands of people in the Geelong and Otway region giving back to their community through volunteering.
Becoming a volunteer is a great way to build personal skills and confidence while also contributing to your community.
Volunteering Geelong is always looking for people to help the various community and not-for-profit organisations in our region. Suitable volunteering opportunities are available for people of all ages and backgrounds. We can help you find a volunteering role that best meets your needs and areas of interest.
The first step is contacting us to discuss how your skills, experience and passion can help others.
Why become a volunteer
- Be rewarded by knowing you are helping the local community and making a difference
- Gain a better understanding of the various groups and organisations in our community
- Learn new skills or further develop your current knowledge and experience
- Use volunteer experience as a stepping stone to employment
- Build your confidence and self-esteem
- Expand your social networks by meeting other people